- Panel Session1
- Panel Session 2
- Young Professionals Workshop
- Luncheon on Digitalization as an enabler for diversification
- Women Development Programme
- Topical Issues Workshop
- Technical Sessions-150+ technical papers in 24 technical disciplines/session
- Pre-Conference Short Courses (Saturday 4 and Sunday 5, August 2018)
- SPE Section Officers Workshop
- Students Activities
- Family Program
- Conference At A Glance
- Programme Chart
- Opening Ceremony Programme
Read before proceeding with registration
- Badges will be available onsite for pickup at the conference registration booths or such other designated areas from 4.pm August 3, 2018
Policies on Cancellation, Refund, Substitution and Returns:
- Cancellation and or substitution requests must be in writing & must reach the Registration Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org latest by June 25 of the conference year.
- Cancellations received before June 25 of the conference will be refunded less administrative charges of N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira ) per attendee. Cancellation requests after June 25, can only be substituted.
- Cancellation and or substitution requests should requests should state registered names (in full), job title, company, account details (Bank and account number applicable to only refunds), contact phone number, email provided during registration and registration confirmation ID and sent to email@example.com.
- Refunds will be made after the conference from August 30th and not later than September 15th.
- Same conditions apply to Group registrations.
Registration Confirmation & Attendee Administration:
- All Conference registration submitted via the website will receive an acknowledgement email upon receipt.
- All information supplied for the purpose of this event will be used by SPE NAICE planning committee” for SPE event purpose only. This includes use in all events documentation, name tags and will be kept in the SPE database for record purposes.
- All SPE NAICE sessions are protected by copyright laws. Photography and video recording of any kind are strictly prohibited in the plenary sessions area and throughout the exhibition area except by authorized show photographers.
- By submitting a completed registration form, attendees agrees to waive every rights for use of photographs taken by the conference organizers during the conference for such purposes relating to SPE events publications and marketing.
- SPE Nigeria Council does not keep records of your credit/debit card transaction details.
- Please download below and review other applicable terms and conditions before proceeding with the registration.
TERMS & CONDITIONS download
Customer service contacts and questions:
Phone: (+234) 08189114714, 08189114713, 09095413842
Office Address: House #4 Road 21 Trans Amadi Gardens, Dr. Peter Odili Road, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt