Call for Board of Trustees (BoT) Chairman Nomination
NOMINATION IS NOW OPEN
In line with SPE Nigeria Council Operating Guideline revision version 6, and modified SPE Nigeria Council memo on BoT Succession plane dated 10th June 2016, I am pleased, on behalf of the SPE Nigeria Council Board of Trustees (BoT) Nomination Committee (comprising the Chairman BoT and myself the Secretary), to announce that SPE Nigeria Council Board of Trustees is accepting nominations from among current trustees to its leadership position.
2022/2025 Board of Trustees Chairman
A trustee may nominate self. No trustee can make more than one nomination for the same position. The current Chairman of the BoT and Secretary are excluded from making nominations and cannot also be nominated. Only nominations received on or before 12.00 midnight (GMT +1) of June 30th 2022 shall be considered.
The following ad-hoc timeline shall apply to this nomination while the standard timelines as approved in attached memo shall apply to subsequent calls for nominations.
- 5th June 2022: Issue call
- 30th June 2022: Close call
- 1st – 3rd July 2022: Selection process
- 4th July 2022: BoT Ratification (online)
- 5th July 2022: Announce outcome – Email
- 6th July 2022: Close process
Consideration shall be given to the following criteria by the nomination committee:
- Member of SPE Nigeria Council Board of Trustee with current SPE membership.
- Participation at BoT meetings
- Participation at Council meetings
- Participation at SPE activities across SPE sections and chapters in Nigeria.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.