CALL FOR EXHIBITION SPACE BOOKING
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT NAICE
At NAICE 2017, there were over 2000 registered participants including captains of industry, industry regulators, high level government officials, petroleum technology professionals at all levels and other key oil and gas industry stakeholders. The Hon. Minister of State, Petroleum Resources, Mr. Ibe Kachikwu was the Guest of Honour at NAICE 2017. The Exhibition team would like to avail you the benefits of being an exhibitor at NAICE2018.
FOCUS OF NAICE 2018
NAICE 2018 will focus on the full value chain of hydrocarbon processing cycle with spot lights on the vast possibilities & potential for a 'diversified economy' offered by hydrocarbons. It is imperative for companies to identify with the biggest annual event in the oil and gas industry in Africa for improved visibility and to foster effective networking in building business relationships.
WHY EXHIBIT AT NAICE
- Share your company’s expertise with a targeted group of experts
- Showcase your advanced technologies, valuable services and unique expertise at the Africa's foremost Oil & Gas Industry conference
- Personally interact with potential and current customers
- Acquire valuable sales leads and customer feedback
- Learn more about local content limitless opportunities
- Expand your markets by identifying new potential customers, suppliers and partners with and outside Africa
Book for spaces NOW and your company will take advantage of these opportunities
SAVE COST WITH EARLY BOOKING
Reservation of booth space is on first come first serve basis and is only confirmed on receipt of the signed booking form. Early bird booking is on going till April 30th 2018 . For further enquiries on exhibitions you can call any of the following numbers
OR email email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personnel working as your exhibitor must have the access badge visible always. Booth subscription comes with complimentary EXHIBITORS' PASS slots for registration based on the number of paid booths as indicated below
No. of Booths Exhibitor Only Registration
Any addition exhibitor registration must be paid for as Exhibitor Extra Pass using the "Attendee Register Now" link. Exhibitors' registration (both complimentary and extra pass) MUST be completed on or before July 25, 2018 after which it attracts N5,000 penalty. No Complimentary Exhibitor Pass MUST be registered onsite. This means complimentary offer ends by July 25, 2018. Registration must be done via the link http://connect.spe.org/spenc/naice/naice2018/registration
1. Exhibitor's privilege is of two categories: Exhibitor Delegate and Exhibitor pass. Exhibitor Delegates have full access to conference with Bags. Exhibitor Pass has access to exhibition hall ONLY and with no bag.
2. To register for Exhibitor Delegate, click on "Attendee Register Now". Payment is required.
3. To register for the complimentary allotted exhibitor passes, click on "Complimentary" on the registration portal. Deadline is July 25, 2018
4. To register for more exhibitor passes when the maximum allotted is reached, click on "Attendee Register Now".
5. Password is included in exhibitors manual for COMPLIMENTARY registration. Extra registration made as complimentary will be deleted without notification.