Conventional Reservoir Engineer
An established, privately held exploration and production company is seeking a high-powered, experienced Reservoir Engineer to high-grade the development opportunities within its asset base and add production and reserves through near-term recompletions and new drills.
If you would like to apply, please follow this link to take a brief survey and upload your resume: Apply NowLocation
: Preferably Fort Worth, Texas, but remote work is an optionCompensation
: Competitive Salary + Success-Based Bonuses Company
: An established, well-funded, private upstream oil and gas company
- Collaborate with drilling and production engineers and geologists on active development plans
- Identify, quantify, and capture new drill opportunities via reservoir analysis
- Review and perform risk quantification on geologically identified development opportunities
- Well planning and operations support for the drilling of vertical wells in conventional reservoirs
- Interpret and analyze geological and engineering data to create dynamic reservoir models, perform volumetric and PVT calculations, etc.
- Conduct fieldwide production studies
Click Here to Apply Now!
- 15+ years of conventional reservoir experience
- Extensive experience with formation evaluation, reservoir analysis, reserves estimation, nodal analysis, volumetric analysis, material balance, rate transient analysis, flowing material balance, well log and petrophysical analysis, waterflood recovery, and risk assessment
- Experience in drilling and production operations
- Ability to work well and communicate effectively within a multi-functional, integrated team