Welcome and Overview
The Water Handling and Management Committee is pleased to announce this technical section has been renamed to Water Life Cycle and Strategy. This change is part of the roadmap to re-develop the charter/constitution of this technical section and communicate a broader scope that would include surface and subsurface water issues and solutions.
The Water Life Cycle and Strategy Technical Section will accomplish its mission by sharing ideas, promoting competence, and developing projects. Join now to engage in discussions with other SPE members. The Water Life Cycle and Strategy Technical Section is made up of SPE members interested in Water Life Cycle and Strategy with applications in the upstream oil and gas industry. The objective of the section is to expedite, facilitate, and provide a forum for discussion and cooperation on Water Life Cycle and Strategy.
- Promote Water Life Cycle and Strategy and technology development
- Encourage the development of a cooperative framework for the Water Life Cycle and Strategy
- Provide means for communications among the Water Life Cycle and Strategy community in the petroleum industry
- Facilitate Water Life Cycle and Strategy efforts that meet the needs of industry, government, research companies and institutes, and academia
- Hold annual section meeting at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition to offer opportunities to network and discuss research needs
- Identify major issues/technology areas on which to focus interaction and discussion