2021 SPE Pittsburgh Scholarship Application
SPE Pittsburgh scholarship applications for 2021 are now OPEN!
The scholarship includes General Scholarship and Dependent Scholarship. A total of 10 awards ($2,500 each) will be given out to those students who demonstrates their commitment in Petroleum Engineering or related fields with excellent academic performance, extracurricular activities, and leadership. If you know of any full-time undergraduate students who are either currently enrolled in related engineering programs or are the sons/daughters of current SPE members, please forward this announcement to them.
- Be a current SPE student member under the SPE Pittsburgh Section
- Being officially registered at an accredited university and enrolled in a curriculum leading to the degree of bachelor of science in petroleum engineering or other related fields
- Must graduate in at least two or more semesters
- Be a dependent of a SPE Pittsburg Section member (for Dependent Scholarship application only)
- Complete the application submission process
Application package must include all of these items in a single pdf in the following order:
- Unofficial school transcript
- Resume (No more than 2 pages)
- A short essay within 350 words: Why you are interested in pursuing a career in petroleum engineering or related discipline.
Applications must be submitted to email@example.com with the subject “SPE Pittsburgh Scholarship 2021” through email by 5:00 pm, March 31st, 2021. All of the above information is required in order for you to be considered for the scholarship. If there is any question regarding the application process, please feel free to contact Qin He: firstname.lastname@example.org.