SPE (from Eng. Society of Petroleum Engineers) is the largest international association (125,000+ members) scientists, engineers, managers, professionals and students, each of which directly related to the oil and gas industry.
The collection, dissemination and exchange technical knowledge concerning the exploration, development and production of oil and gas and related technologies for the common good and create opportunities to enhance the professional and technical competence of industry professionals through the organization of conferences, workshops, seminars and scientific publications articles and magazines.
- Participation in international conferences and forums.
- Internship in foreign companies.
- Access to participation in the scholarship programs.
- The possibility of meeting with representatives of leading companies.
- The opportunity to participate in the program of known lecturers.
- Access to the electronic library OnePetro.
- Subscription to Oil & Gas magazines.
- Possibility of publication of articles in international journals.
- Self-development and interesting communication.
What we are doing:
- Helping students to use all opportunities provided SPE members.
- Keeping up to date with all professionally-oriented activities at the University and in the whole Ukraine.
- Constant networking with Ukrainian oil and gas companies for cooperation in various fields (internships, field trips, scientific cooperation).
- Helping the chapter members to attend international conferences where they can introduce their research work and find new connections.
- Networking and cooperation with other student chapters all over the world
- Organising special lectures held by the industry professionals and the best university teachers to provide a deeper understanding of the industry.
- Introducing new and supporting existing educational and community service ideas.
- Conducting entertainment events / trips that make our chapter friendlier, and team work more interesting
What we are waiting from newcomers:
- The desire to develop both professionally and personally.
- Be active.
- Be a team player.
How to become a member: