We are pleased to announce the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Nigeria Annual International Conference and Exhibition (NAICE), scheduled to hold from 5-7 August 2019 at Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
NAICE is Africa’s foremost energy industry event and focuses on policy discussions, innovative application of technology, processes/industry best practices, new products and operational excellence to maximize value from hydrocarbon assets. NAICE attracts industry regulators, high level government officials, energy industry professionals at all levels and other key oil and gas industry stakeholders. NAICE 2019 will focus on the opportunities of big data.
The theme for NAICE 2019 is "Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Mobile Technology: Changing the Future of the Energy Industry. Highlights of the event will include Technical Sessions, Panel Sessions, Exhibition, Topical Issues Workshop, Digitalization Panel Session, Women Development Programme, Luncheons/Industry Dinners and Awards, Young Professionals Workshop and Pre-Conference Section Officers Workshop and Short Courses.
We invite you to submit abstracts in the following technical categories listed on below: All submission MUST BE online (no emails) via the link .
Please note that abstracts, full manuscripts and presentation slides should be submitted electronically via the papers submission portal.
For enquiries, email Chairman, Technical Programme Committee, SPE NAICE 2018 at TPC@spenigeriacouncil.org and /or The SPE Nigeria Council Secretariat at
- Deep Water Development & Operations
- Well Design, Drilling & Completions
- Marginal Fields Development & Operations
- Reservoir Engineering & Surveillance
- Reservoir Description & Dynamics
- Asset Management and Information
- Production Optimization & Operations
- Reservoir Geology & Geophysics
- Recovery Mechanism & Processes
- Formation Evaluation
- Reservoir Fluids /PVT Characterization
- Project Economics & Financing
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Renewables and Unconventional Energies
- Host Country Content in Africa
- Gas Utilization & Operations
- Facilities Design & Construction
- Community Development /Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Big Data Analytics