SPE Oil & Gas Industry Top 40 Under 40 (T40U40) is a new initiative supported by the SPE Nigerian Council and is geared towards identifying the outstanding energy industry leaders of the next generation. The initiative is viewed as a “Crew Change” initiative to develop the next crop of leaders in the oil and gas industry while also providing an avenue to recognize the role and contribution of young Nigerians to the growth and development of this industry. SPE is in partnership with PricewaterhouseCoopers in the selection process.
- Must be under 40 years of age as of December 31st of the nomination year
- Must be a Nigerian or a Professional residing in Nigeria
- Must be an active contributor of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry (Public, Private or non-profit)
- Anyone can nominate any individual (including self) that meets the eligibility criteria
- Nominees are required to complete an online submission.
click here to nominate