Petroleum Technology IN PERSON "Luncheon" will be a JOINT LASPE-CCCOGP meeting September 14 at 11:30AM
The Grand 4101 E Willow St Long Beach, CA 90815
Presentation: 11:30AM - 12:30PM
Supply and Demand and Oil
Evans & Walker, Consulting Engineers
Joint Luncheon Meeting Fee is $35.00. LASPE/CCCOGP will require meeting reservations for arranging space and meal at The Grand (in Long Beach).
Please make your reservation with Ted Frankiewicz ASAP using his email email@example.com
Thomas Walker will discuss the current supplies and demand for oils, and current trends effecting it.
- BS Petroleum Engineering (Texas A&M, ’85)
- “Field Engineer” 1986 –1999
- Consultant, Evans & Walker 1999 –Present
- Some of the services Evans & Walker provide include:
- IRS Estate Tax valuations of oil and gas mineral interests
- Valuation of oil and gas minerals prior to divestiture (provide an idea of perceived market value, ensure sales price is reasonable)
- These services require us to predict the trading value of oil