Would you like to join the SPE Dallas Section Trailblazers program as a mentor? You will be paired up with an SMU or UNT student who is currently a member of the SPE Student Sections on those campuses.....expectations are:
• Paid SPE member in good standing with the Dallas chapter
• Practicing engineer in the oil and gas industry
• Capable of attending two organized events each semester in Dallas
• Contact mentee by phone, email or in person once a week during the school semesters
• Participate and encourage your mentee to participate in industry activities
We will be pairing up students over the next month, and need to compile our mentor list now. If you would like to be a mentor, download and fill out the attached application, and email to Terry at the address below.
For more information contact Terry Palisch at 214-893-4215 or email at email@example.com