ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of
The Society of Petroleum Engineers Limited to be held as follows:
DATE: Tuesday 31st May, 2016
VENUE: bpTT Conference Centre, Albion
TIME: 6:00 pm
1. Chairperson’s Remarks: Welcome and Safety Briefing
2. Review and Adopt minutes from the 2015 AGM.
3. To receive the Chairperson’s Report for the 2015 – 2016 term
4. To receive and consider the section's financial statements
for the 2015 – 2016 term.
5. To appoint auditors, and to authorize Directors to fix the auditors'
6. To re-elect Directors for the 2016 – 2017 Executive term.
To consider and if thought fit pass the following Proposed Amendments
SOCIETY OF PETROLEUM ENGINEERS
Trinidad and Tobago Section
The Society of Petroleum Engineers Trinidad and Tobago Section (SPETT) recognises individuals and companies annually for outstanding service to the Society and the Industry.
Awards in recognition of such service will be presented at SPE Energy Resources Conference Luncheon on 15 June 2016 and include the following:
(i) Trevor Boopsingh Young Engineer Award
(ii) Kermitt Walrond Award
(iii) Outstanding Member Award
(iv) Corporate Support Award
(v) Membership Development Award
Criteria for each award: Awards criteria
Deadline: May 31st, 2016@ 6p.m.
Please send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPETT Presentation on The East Africa Experience (Further reflections on leadership)
Bio: Derek Hudson1.pdf
Presenter: Mr. Derek Hudson
Date: July 15th 2015
Venue: Courtyard Marriott Port-of-Spain
Time: 5:30 PM
SPE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN HEALTH, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY CONFERENCE
7–8 July 2015 | Hotel Cosmos 100, Bogotá, Colombia
15LAHS Preview Web Version.pdf
LAMKT Upcoming Events Web.pdf