EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES FOR MAXIMIZING RECOVERIES
We invite you to attend the 2018 Western Regional Meeting (WRM2018), April 22-26, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Orange County Hotel, Garden Grove, CA – less than a 10 minute drive to Disneyland USA. The Technical Program includes 90+ carefully selected papers. See the Conference Schedule Link for the detailed list of technical presentations.
The program includes a Key Note address by the 2019 SPEI President-Elect, Sami Al-Neaim, whose current position is Manager, Petroleum Engineering Application Services at Saudi Aramco. Two Panel Discussion Sessions are included on the program. The Industry Leadership Panel members include Todd Stevens (CEO of CRC), Steve Layton (President of E&B), David Slater (Executive VP and COO of Signal Hill Petroleum) and Michael Duginski (President and CEO of Sentinel Peak Resources).
There is also a suite of ½-day, 1-Day, and 2-Day short courses. Detailed information about these SPE-Approved short courses is provided below.
We wish to heartily thank our Sponsors for their support. Also there are a few Exhibition booth spaces still available – so contact us if you would like to be a Sponsor or Exhibitor.
Conference Schedule Overview
WRM 2018 Co-Chair
City of Long Beach
WRM 2018 Co-Chair
SPEI Regional Director
Western North America Region
SPE Annual Charity Golf Tournament
Conference Registration Information
To register for the WRM2018 Conference and/or Short Courses, click the button below:
Click Here to Register Online
To make reservations at the Hyatt Regency Orange County Hotel, click the button below:
Hotel Website and Address:
Hyatt Regency Orange County
11999 Harbor Blvd
Garden Grove, CA 92840, US
Click Here for Hotel Reservations
Click Here for Sponsorship Opportunities
SPE annually provides the regional meeting as an excellent opportunity to showcase your products and services and make valuable connections with industry experts. Sign up today to put your company in the position to network with the petroleum industry’s foremost leaders.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Face-to-face access to an expected 400 attendees
- Targeted attendance with exhibit time over three days
- Numerous networking opportunities on the exhibit floor
- Multiple promotional and sponsorship opportunities
- Complimentary exhibitor registrations with booth purchase
- Strong decision-maker representation
- Platform for learning and gaining insight into market trends
- Brand recognition and increased awareness
- Spotlight new products and/or services
- Recruitment opportunities
- SPE support connotes commitment to the industry
The following short courses will be offered in conjunction with the SPE WRM2018 that will take place at the Hyatt Regency hotel, Garden Grove, Orange County, CA. These training classes will be held on Sunday and Monday (April 22 and 23), while the Regional Meeting will start on Tuesday (April 24). You do not have to register for the Regional Meeting to attend these classes, but we encourage you to do so. (Note: DL = SPE Distinguished Lecturer.)
NOTE: Short course registrations are now closed. A few places in some courses may still be available. Contact Steve Cheung at email@example.com for information.
ONE DAY CLASSES
HALF DAY TECHNICAL CLASSES ($200 for all, and $100 for students)
HALF DAY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP CLASSES ($50)
sponsored by Steve Cheung
Panel Session: Operating in a lower for longer oil price regime: Challenges, Opportunities and Game Changers
- Tues. April 24th, 07:45am - 09:45am, Hyatt Regency Royal A&B
- Moderator(s): Baldev Singh Gill - City of Long Beach
Panel Session: OIL & GAS E & P Regulations: What's New? What's Expected? What's the Impact?
- Wednesday April 25th at 7:45 - 9:45AM, Hyatt Regency Royal A&B
- Moderator(s): Andrei Popa, Chevron, SPEI Regional Director, Western North America Region
2018 WRM THUMS Island Tour
Click below for information about the tour and to register online. Tour date is April 23rd, 2018.