Call for Contribution
We are pleased to invite you to contribute to the 4th edition of German Section Society of
Petroleum Engineers Young Professional Workshop (GSSPE-YP Workshop 2018), the
premier venue for knowledge sharing, explore on-going research, future developments, frame problems, share solutions and applications of recommendation technologies.
The theme of the workshop is “NO BOUNDARIES NO BORDERS: THINKING OUTSIDE BOX AS A SUSTAINABILITY DRIVE”.
The upcoming GSSPE-YP workshop will be held in Bremen, Germany from 19 – 21 September 2018.
Topics of interest for 2018 GSSPE-YP Workshop include (but are not limited to):
- E&P Geoscience
- Reservoir Engineering – Reservoir Modeling and Simulation
- Well Engineering – Drilling and Completion Technology
- Well Integrity and Intervention Advancement
- Geothermal Operations
- Production Technology and Enhancement
- Operational Excellence – Technologies and Innovation
- Field Development – Case Studies
- Project and Portfolio management
- IT – Information management
- Digitalization – Big data
- Transportation and Logistics
- Renewable energy – Energy transition
- Human resources – HR Development
Guide for authors:
- An abstract (150-250 words) and the submission form should be completed for review by the organizing committee by 15. April 2018.
- The abstract should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries should be accompanied by a short bio.
- Authors will receive notification of acceptance of their abstracts from 01. Mai 2018.
- Accepted authors will benefit from 25% discount on registration fees.
- We also encourage Young Professionals from non-technical disciplines and PhD students to submit an abstract.
For any enquiries regarding the workshop, please send an email to: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at GSSPE-YP Workshop 2018!
GSSPE Young Professional Committee