Water flooding has been widely used in the industry as a secondary recovery technique to improve recovery from oil reservoirs. Common issues faced by the opera-tors in managing water injection projects include the low injection water’s quality, insufficient injection volume, low utilization of the water injection module, availability of the injection wells as well as the low recovery due to poor sweep efficiency and poor pressure maintenance. Apart from these issues, there are also challenges in monitoring the water injection performance and optimizing the production cost and resources to maximize profitability of the field.Symposium Objectives:
Who should attend?
- To establish collaboration among industry players to achieve water injection excellence
- To provide an avenue to share lessons learnt and to innovate creative water injection technologies
- To deliberate and discuss water injection technical issues and challenges
- To promote broad-based water injection opportunities to our existing and potential business partners
The symposium is targeted for experienced industry representatives who will share their insights on water injection challenges, its potentials and future in Malaysia and globally. We expect participation from various disciplines such as field planning, production surveillance, reservoir engineering, related R&D and industry experts for this inaugural sysmposium.Why should you attend?
MyWIES_Brochure_with_agenda.pdfEnquiry:Mior Yusni B Ahmad: email@example.comMyWIES 2017: firstname.lastname@example.org
- interactive, informative sessions
- involvement from representatives’ from the academic world & industry practitioners
- great avenue for experts to exchange their experiences and knowledge on the water injection management