Chapter Operations Manual
How to Establish a Student Chapter
For questions about student chapters, please contact Steven Avery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SPE Calgary Chapter can also provide funding to student chapters for specific events or initiatives. This is available to the chapters in order to help promote their mission and is in support with the goals of SPE. The funding is intended to help foster chapter growth and engage them within their community in encouragement of the energy industry. Some examples for funding include (but are not limited to):
- Membership drives
- BBQ’s or member appreciation events
- Educational trips for memberships (plant tours, etc.)
- Conferences (whether hosting or attending)
- Career fairs or Mixer’s
- Lunch & Learns (both technical and non-technical)
- Workshops (both technical and non-technical)
- Social Responsibility events (volunteer events, etc.)
- Inter-chapter events
To apply for funding, please download the form and follow the instructions.
For questions about student chapter funding, please do not hesitate to contact Conrad Bereznicki via email at email@example.com