Welcome and Overview
R&D Technical Section is made up of SPE members interested in
research and technology development with applications in the upstream
oil and gas industry. The objective of the section is to expedite,
facilitate, and provide a forum for discussion and cooperation on
- Promote R&D and technology development
- Encourage development of cooperative framework for R&D
- Provide means for communications among the R&D community in the petroleum industry
- Facilitate R&D efforts that meet the needs of industry, government, research companies and institutes, and academia
- Hold annual section meeting at the SPE Annual Technical Conference
and Exhibition to offer opportunities to network and discuss research
- Identify major issues/technology areas on which to focus interaction and discussions
For older documents, please click here.
R&D Competition - Finalists’ Presentation Session
2014 Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE)
When: Monday, 27 October
8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. (Amsterdam time)
Where: RAI Amsterdam, Elicium Building, Fifth Floor,...
The SPE Board of Directors approved the 2014 International Award recipients at their recent meeting in Cartagena, Colombia. Seventeen international award committees recommended these winners to the board because of their outstanding and significant...
Research & Development Competition
The oil and gas E&P industry faces big challenges to meet the world’s