Welcome and Overview
R&D Technical Section is made up of SPE members interested in
research and technology development with applications in the upstream
oil and gas industry. The objective of the section is to expedite,
facilitate, and provide a forum for discussion and cooperation on
- Promote R&D and technology development
- Encourage development of cooperative framework for R&D
- Provide means for communications among the R&D community in the petroleum industry
- Facilitate R&D efforts that meet the needs of industry, government, research companies and institutes, and academia
- Hold annual section meeting at the SPE Annual Technical Conference
and Exhibition to offer opportunities to network and discuss research
- Identify major issues/technology areas on which to focus interaction and discussions
For past document, please click here.
Applaud excellence in the E&P industry by nominating a colleague for an award given by the Society of Petroleum Engineers.
SPE awards recognize expertise and contributions to the upstream oil and gas industry. Awards are presented at the international...
Nominate a colleague for the Distinguished Lecturer Program
Do you know someone who is an authority in their field and an experienced public speaker? If so, nominate them for the SPE Distinguished Lecturer Program.