The 2015 Western Regional Meeting, will be held April 27 – 30, 2015 in beautiful Anaheim, California at the Hyatt Regency Orange County (near Disneyland Anaheim). This conference will serve oil and gas professionals and others who work in the unique setting of challenging reservoirs and environmental constraints. The conference objective is to exchange ideas, and collaborate on the challenges, opportunities, and solutions for successful operations.
The comprehensive program will include a collection of technical sessions, training courses, and a vendor exhibition.
To make direct hotel reservations for this event, click here.
For Exhibit booths and Sponsorships, please contact Reza Rastegar, email@example.com
- Drilling and Completions*
- Health, Safety, Security, Environment*
- Production and Operations*
- Projects, Facilities, and Construction*
- Reservoir Description and Dynamics*
- Digital Oil Field Programs
* These topics are consistent with SPE’s technical disciplines. Descriptions of the disciplines are here.
We look forward to having you join us at the conference.
Andrei S. Popa
2015 Program Committee Chairperson