We Invite You to Submit Your Paper Proposal by 13 October
The 2015 Western Regional Meeting, will be held April 27 – 30, 2015 in beautiful Anaheim, California at the Hyatt Regency Orange County (near Disneyland Anaheim). This conference will serve oil and gas professionals and others who work in the unique setting of challenging reservoirs and environmental constraints. The conference objective is to exchange ideas, and collaborate on the challenges, opportunities, and solutions for successful operations.
The comprehensive program will include a collection of technical sessions, training courses, and a vendor exhibition.
To make direct hotel reservations for this event, click here.
- Drilling and Completions*
- Health, Safety, Security, Environment*
- Production and Operations*
- Projects, Facilities, and Construction*
- Reservoir Description and Dynamics*
- Digital Oil Field Programs
* These topics are consistent with SPE’s technical disciplines. Descriptions of the disciplines are here.
On behalf of the 2015 WRM Program Committee, we invite you to submit a paper proposal presenting your technical solutions, innovations, advancements, and knowledge. Proposals will be accepted through October 13.
We look forward to your contribution and having you join us at the conference.
Andrei S. Popa
2015 Program Committee Chairperson